Friday, November 29, 2013

Nonsense

Just a quick note. I restarted this blog after a long hiatus to try to regain some scraps of my remaining sanity. I was informed that I had a very small amount of money coming to me from when I was previously active. It's not enough money to buy a six pack of decent beer, but it was money I earned due to my unique brilliance, so I wanted it. As my mother in law would say, "Not to make a long story", I couldn't remember my old password, no matter how hard I tried. They won't give me my own money. So, I said, OK, keep the money, but I'd like to sign up again with the same name for the blog. But no. I can't do that because I already did it. My application was disapproved, with vague suggestions that I was attempting something underhanded. Bear in mind, my blog, "Wormstooth", is still my blog, and nobody can use that name. Go ahead, try it. You'll be told that the name is the exclusive property of someone else, who would be me.
 Yes, I know I'm dealing with a computer, not a person. Knowing that, I have made it my life's mission to make the computer understand that it is protecting me from myself. The diabolical machine's latest suggestion is that I invite myself to join myself as a co-author of my blog. I have asked myself if I'd like to join me in authoring this blog, and my answer was a resounding "Yes!" I am thrilled to have joined myself in this endeavor. The only thing I resent is, when the Pulitzer Prize is inevitably awarded to Wormstooth, I will have to share it with me.

No comments: